Virtual Reality devices have become a trend these days. In fact, for black friday there were a couple of deals in Walmart where you could buy the basic ones for $19.99. But of course, quality and features differ from one to the other.
Xiaomi Mi VR was launched in China in August and now they are available in India as well.The new design which has two-way zipper design and lightweight Lycra will be sold through the company’s Indian stores. The price for this product is Rs.999.
Xiaomi Mi VR Play Headset Features
- The Xiaomi Mi VR headset is compatible with smartphones from 4.7inch to 5.7inch screen size.
- The Lycra fabric is very comfortable and does not cause any discomfort.
- The dimensions of the headset are 201X107X91mm and the weight is around 208g without the straps.
- The Xiaomi Mi VR headset is supposed to be the basic VR headset and there is also a Mi VR companion app which has 3D movies and games.
- The Mi VR play headset is Google cardboard compatible and it allows users to view 360 degrees Youtube videos and Mi Live VR live streams.
- Also, Xiaomi has released a non- slip pads into the VR headset.
The company is slowly expanding its product range from mobile phones, laptops, notebook air to VR systems. I am sure this is going to be a huge success in India.
Hi, Mani Karthik here. Having lived in USA, India & Middle East, and worked for big MNC’s to startups, I have a lot to share with you. My aim is to help people, by sharing everything I’ve learned in life, through this blog. It’s read today by more than 150K people world over! I currently live in LA, California and visit India occasionally. Here’s my full story on who I am and why I blog. Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or WhatsApp (+001-408-489-4785). Happy to help! 🙂