Today, we have become more health conscious & are worried about maintaining good health. Retaining a well-balanced diet plan combined with balanced exercise regime is the secret for fitness and good health. Drinking white tea is a way of remaining in good health and keeping fit for many more years. The benefits of drinking white tea is acknowledged for over thousands of years.
20 Benefits of white tea
One of the most scientifically proven health benefits of white tea is that it helps in bringing down the cholesterol levels. It has the unique binding affinity with natural body substances that reacts and help in reducing the cholesterol levels to a great extent.
- White tea is free from inorganic ingredients or oil, so it is helpful in reducing Cholesterol levels.
- White tea is a natural antioxidant and helps to detoxify the body.
- One of the most important advantages of drinking white tea is that it is helpful in weight management. In various weight loss programs, white tea is recommended for healthy weight loss.
- Many studies have proved that consumption of white tea can reduce early cancer symptoms.
- One of the most important benefits of white tea is that it offers continuous hormonal growth.
- White tea has anti-bacterial properties therefore it is good for controlling mild to moderate viral infections.
- In many cases, white tea is found effective in reducing symptoms of Thomboisis.
- The regular intake of white tea helps in rejuvenation of lungs & it improves the lung capacity and helps Asthmatics to recover.
- White tea is often recommended by beauty experts, as it helps in reducing facial fat and makes your facial skin glow and look brighter. Though, clinically it is yet to be proven that intake of white tea can make your facial skin fairer.
- White tea is also recommended by physicians for controlling diabetes. It helps in lowering the sugar levels to an optimum level.
- Studies have proved that drinking white tea can reduce the symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- White tea is also beneficial in improving the respiratory system. Regular use of white tea facilitates improved breathing and free airway.
- White tea is less oxidized and processed, hence it is a natural anti-oxidant and has more qualities compared to black tea or green tea.
- White tea is often used in many spa, fitness centers or organic therapy clinics.
- It is more beneficial because it has a powerful natural anti-oxidant that is EGCG.
- For fitness freaks, white tea is an important beverage. The natural antioxidant helps a lot in burning calories and assisting you in your workouts.
- White tea is a good cleanser, it helps to detoxify the liver and improves digestion.
- Researchers have found that white tea reduces the symptoms of cardio-vascular diseases.
- If you have stress or depression, then you should take half cup of white tea as you will get immediate relief & it is a good stress buster.
All the above benefits could only be availed with regular use of white tea. There are many regions where you will get a different flavour of white tea, because since ages locals have refined white tea by adding their own ingredients. A major chunk of white tea is produced in China and Nepal. As per studies conducted by various medical universities, there were no side effects found after consuming white tea. It is purely an herbal tea and can be consumed by people of all age groups.
Got questions, let me know in comments.