Admit it. You’ve spent more time chatting random meaningless shit on Whatsapp last month, than ever! Like ever in your life!
Here are 25 subtle signs of an obsessive Whatsapp addict. Are you one? Find out.
1. You behave “unnaturally” if you can’t find your phone.
2. You share an “inseparable” relationship with your mobile phone.
3. Your phone has a collection of crazy shit videos like these.
4. You have a craving to keep checking your phone for new messages during important events.
5. The first thing you do after meeting a cool person is add him/her on Whatsapp.
6. Everytime you find out someone who’s not using Whatsapp, you’re like..
7. Losing/getting a new phone for you means end of life, as we know it.
8. You end up Googling stuff like this.
9. When you find out someone checking your phone while you left it at the desk, you’re like..
10. And they’re like..
11. You’ve developed an innate ability to type essays without looking at the phone.
12. If there is one thing in life that can irritate you, that is waiting…for replies.
13. You develop a tendency to group together with other Whatsapp users and this is how ya’ll look like.