SBI has come up with some new credit cards this season for various different purposes and it is all proving good competition to other private bank credit cards. There is the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card and also now this card. SBI Simply Save Credit Card comes with the offer of earning reward points as you make your purchases. Young Indians are beginning to save more and this card offers a rewarding experience while dining, watching movies or shopping at supermarkets. The more you spend and save, the more points you get with this card. People who travel on account of business or even leisure can make use of this card. It is accepted in all leading outlets and you needn’t be bothered about carrying money along with you.
Benefits SBI Simply Save Credit Card
- For every Rs 100 spent you earn 1 reward point.
- Make 10X reward points on your spend on dining, movies and departmental purchases.
- Get 2.5%fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between 500 and 3000.
- Avail the opportunity of making 2000 bonus points by spending Rs 2000 within 60 days of the receipt of the card.
- You can redeem your points against the gifts that are offered under the redemption catalogue.
- On an annual spend of 75000 the card holder is waived off the yearly annual fee of 499.
- Easy access of the account details through SMS, email statement and mobile alerts.
- Make all your utility bill payments in the comfort of your homes through online payments.
- You can get access to the add on cards and add your spouse, parents, siblings or children who are above the age of 18.
SBI Simply Save Credit Card Eligibility
To be eligible for SBI Simply Save Credit card, one must be an income earning person above the age of 21 years. That is all.
- Xerox of ID proof
- Xerox of Income proof
- Xerox of address proof
- One passport size photograph
SBI Simply Save Credit Card – Fees & Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 499|
|Credit period||20 to 50 days|
|Interest||3.35 percent per month (40.2 per annum)|
SBI Simply Save Credit Card Pros
- The SBI Simply Save Card is a good way to spend and earn points. You earn 10 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on dining and movies. Also, you can earn the same rewards for departmental store and grocery purchases as well. This is a good deal.
- They have easy redemption policy and you can choose a gift from their redemption catalogue.
- The annual charges is very reasonable and so is affordable for all
- The annual charge is waived off for an annual spend of 75000, which can be easily attained if card is used for all your purchases.
- There is no additional fee or hidden cost associated with this card.
SBI Simply Save Credit Card Cons
The interest rate is 3.35% which is not high but the card holders will have to pay for using the services. Which sucks. And accumulating reward points can become a little difficult to keep track of and sometimes customers tend to forget it. Not sure about you but I do. But if I was so keen on savings alone and wanted to add points to it, then this is a credit card I would try.
Full Disclosure: This website is committed to researching, testing, and recommending the best products for our users. We may receive commissions from purchases made after visiting links within our content.