ALERT! Samsung S4 Blows up in fumes!

samsung-s4-blewup

If you have a Samsung S4 with you, please do yourself a favor and keep it away from your pocket.

Why? Well, a Samsung Galaxy S4’s battery just blew up, scorching almost everything around it.

When this guy, felt an unnatural heat along the backside panel of  his Samsung S4, he pulled the battery out, placed it on the table.

What happened next was nothing short of horrifying.

The battery expanded like a balloon and exploded spewing smoke heavily, so much that it triggered the fire alarms. There was toxic fumes all around. Pretty scary sight, right?

Well folks, my advice is that, just be a little cautious when you keep your smart phones in the pocket. Especially when they have heating issues.

Men, don’t want to sound biased or anything but it might not be a good idea to keep phones in your trouser pockets. For obvious reasons, you know!

Start Your Own Blog in Just 3 Days. [Get Starter Kit FREE!]

About the author

Mani Karthik

As an NRI (Non-Resident Indian), I've lived in the USA, India & Middle East for over a decade, in over 6 cities like Mountain View, Dubai, San Jose, Fort Lauderdale, Kochi, and Chennai. I've worked for small and big companies and recently started my own startup. On this blog, I share everything I've learned in life, living abroad as an NRI with my roots in India. Everything from personal finance to immigration. I'm on a mission to help all NRIs return to India. WhatsApp me at +001-408-489-4785 if you have questions.

Got a question? Ask below.

MK Bio

Having lived in the USA, India and UAE, I share everything that I’ve learned in life. My aim is to help people by sharing whatever I know, through this blog. Come join my pursuit in becoming a smarter, richer & happier person! About Me!