RBL Bank’s Titanium Delight Credit Card is a rewards/cashback credit card with an extensive rewards scheme. First off, if you haven’t heard of RBL Bank, then you’re not alone. It’s a bank that is not that popular in India but has some solid products. This credit card is one such. Read on for a full review.
RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card Features
This card gives you 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent and 4,000 rewards for every Rs.1.2 Lakhs spend annually. Also, when you join you get 4,000 points free as a joining bonus.
- Relax mid-week with 1+1 free movie ticket on Bookmyshow on Wednesday, once in a month.
- Every Wednesday order a pizza from Domino’s/Pizza Hut Online and get 10% value back.
- Buy grocery at Big Bazaar and get 5% value back every Wednesday.
- Redeem points for gifts and vouchers through the reward catalogue.
- Redeem 4,000 reward points for a gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000.
- Enhanced security.
- Flexibility to fix purchase limit.
- Receive mobile and email alerts.
- Use your card at over 25 million establishments across the world.
- 24/7 global cash access.
- Balance transfer on easy EMI plan.
- Pay for purchases of Rs. 5,000 or more in easy monthly installments with Easy Pay.
So, like all other rewards card, the efficiency of this program depends on how many benefits you can get via the points you accumulate. So let’s say you spend 1.2 Lakhs in the first year, what will you get?
You’ll immediately get a 4,000 points rewards as joining bonus. Also, since you spent 1.2 Lakhs in the first year, you’ll get another 4,000 points. But you would’ve paid Rs.750 as first year fee. Now, you have 8,000 points in total. What can you get with it?
According to their rewards catalogue, you will get the following for 8,000 points.
– A Mainland China restaurant gift voucher for Rs.1000 (4,000 Points)
– French Connection United Kingdom, E- Voucher worth Rs.1000 (3,700 points)
Most vouchers are for Rs.1000 and averages at around 4,200 points on the card. But they have an extensive rewards system and if you are a going beyond the 1.2 Lakhs per annum limit, there are lot of rewards to get. Some of the interesting rewards include, Big Bazaar vouchers, Westside vouchers, Mark and Spencer vouchers, Reliance Digital vouchers, Central shopping mall vouchers etc.
Just by looking at the number of listed products in their catalog, I think this is an excellent rewards program.
What I don’t like with RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
Like you might have guessed, they have a hefty Rs.750 annual fee that goes up to Rs.2000 in the second year! This is the real bummer. That Rs.2000 is one of the highest annual fees I’ve seen. Wish they cancelled it.
If you want to apply for this credit card, click on the button below.
Join my friend's list to get free coupons, offers, and giveaways! And of course, updates.