In a price conscious market like India, budget mobile phones have always been in great demand. Due to the tough competition between Indian and Chinese phone makers, Indians are now able to access reasonably good hardware and fully functional features in budget phones. These amazing smartphones from leading manufactures are available for less than 10K. Here’s a look at the choices.
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB: Armed with a with a 5-inch Full HD IPS display with a 1080×1920 pixels resolution, the Vibe 5K Plus has decent hardware. The mobile phone is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory.
- Samsung Galaxy On5: You’ll get a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixel) TFT display in the Galaxy On5, powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Exynos 3475 processor, coupled with 1.5GB of RAM, along with an 8GB built-in storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a microSD card. The phone has a 2600mAh battery, measuring 142.3×72.1×8.5mm, and weighing 149 gms.
- Samsung Galaxy On7: Unveiled with the Galaxy On5, the On7’s features and specifications are nearly identical to those of the On5. However, the O7, running on a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 1.5GB of RAM, has a larger 5.5 inch HD display and battery.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro: The On7 Pro is a revised version of the Galaxy On 7 launched in 2015.
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4: An amazing product by the largest Indian mobile manufacturer, Micromax, Canvas Juice 4 smartphone with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels was launched in January 2016. The smartphone runs on the Android 5.1 and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor and has 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
- Micromax Canvas Mega 4 G: Armed with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display and resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels, the Canvas Mega 4G is a dual sim smartphone that runs on the Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2500mAh removable battery. It has a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and 3GB RAM, along with 16GB of expandable internal storage.
- LYF Flame 7: This is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that accepts both regular and Micro-SIMs. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor and gyroscope. It comes with a 4-inch touchscreen display and is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor. The LYF Flame 7 has 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime: Xiaomi, a privately owned company that designs, develops and sells smartphones that Android, launched the Redmi 3S Prime with a 5-inch touchscreen display in August 2016.
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S: A predecessor of the Redmi 3S Prime, this 5-inch touchscreen display smartphone was launched in June 2016. Powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery, the Xiaomi Redmi 3S runs Android 6.0.1. Along with a 2 GB RAM, this dual SIM phone has a 1.1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
- Gionee P5 Mini: China-based Gionee, established in 2002, launched a mini smartphone, the Pioneer P5, in India at a most reasonable price. Users get full value for their money with a 4.5-inch touchscreen display, 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6580M processor, 1GB RAM, along with 8GB of internal storage and a by a 1850mAh non removable battery.