This news is going to fascinate all the BMW fans including me. BMW’s sub-brand MINI has launched its Cooper S Carbon edition in India for Rs.39.90 lakh. The booking can exclusively be made through the e-commerce platform, Amazon. Furthermore, MINI Cooper Carbon has become the first premium automotive brand to launch its limited edition through an online website. Whoever is looking to own this beauty, don’t wait because there are only 20 units of this available and booking has already been initiated.
The carbon edition of the cooper is added with John Cooper Works tuning kit. This kit amplifies the performance properties with intense racing features. MINI cooper has always kept everyone’s heart throbbing with its iconic designs and this carbon edition will take to the next level. This will even make your driving experience more exciting than never before.
What can you expect with the JCW tuning kit?
- Power (hp) – 210 ( 155 KW)
- Torque (Nm) – 300
- Acceleration 0-100 km/hr – 6.5 sec
What would attract you to buy Carbon Cooper?
- The sporty look of this car is unbeatable. The front bumper is sportier with large air intakes.
- The powerful aesthetics.
- Matte black sport and the red stripe adds to the overall appeal.
- The LED headlights and rear lights amp up the beauty of this car.
- The 17 inch light alloy wheels
- JCW badging has been embossed at the door
- The leather wrapped steering wheel.
- The safety measures includes – Passenger Airbags, Dynamic Stability Control, Crash Sensor, Anti-lock Braking System, Brake Assist, 3-Point Seat Belts, Cornering Brake Control and Run-flat Indicator.
- The 6 speed sport automatic transmission allows for a quicker and smoother shifts.
Great! now the fastest, loudest and most powerful MINI is available in India. In case, you’re up for this one, log on to www.amazon.in/mini to make your booking.
Full Disclosure: This website is committed to researching, testing, and recommending the best products for our users. We may receive commissions from purchases made after visiting links within our content.