When it comes to planning a trip, we usually set aside a good amount of money for air tickets. But have you ever thought that how cool it would be to get something in return for every penny spent on them? Thanks to the wide range of travel credit cards available in the market. Today we are going to discuss the benefits of using Jet Airways IndusInds Bank Voyage credit card. If you are an avid traveler, you need to know about this card!
Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage credit card features:
IndusInd Bank in partnership with Jet Airways has presented this card with multiple benefits for frequent fliers. Rewards structures are in the form of JPMiles on every Rupee spent. I like the fact that the features & services offered on this card are uncomplicated and make sense for an average Indian who loves to travel. Let’s take a look at the features of this card:
- As a new welcome gift, you will receive a waiver on base fare of a domestic one-way ticket when booked on jetairways.com.
- Get a complimentary enrollment into the “Blue” tier of Jet Privilege Program
- As a new user, you can earn Bonus JPMiles up to 7,500 on the first year!
- Save 5% on base fare for domestic/international revenue tickets booked on jetairways.com/www.jetkonnect.com
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% petrol pumps across India.
- Other travel benefits are- priority pass program, VIP lounges access; travel insurance coverage, concierge service, and golf privilege.
This card is available both as an American Express card & VISA card.
Jet Airways Voyage American Express & Visa Card Benefits
- You can earn JPMiles for every Rs 100 spent.
- Are you a movie buff? If yes, you are going to love this card! Check out the amazing entertainment options and free ticket offers on this card.
- Get easy access to other American Express products like American Express Connect, American Express ezeClick and American Express EPAY.
Fee & Interest Rates
The annual fee for the first year is Rs 4000 onwards and for the second year is Rs 2000. The annual percentage rate of charge on Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage credit card is 46% per annum.
Source: Click here.
Is Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage credit card the best travel card? Well, the answer is “No”. Let me tell you guys what I like and dislike about this card.
I like the key features of the card like “base fare discount” and “fuel surcharge waiver” because even a minute reduction in base fare makes a huge difference in the ticket price and reduction in fuel surcharge is definitely an addition motivation for an average person like you and me.
Now, let me highlight the negative points that an average flier needs to consider before settling for this card.
An important point to be kept in mind is that irrespective of paying an annual fee & high-interest charge you do not get to choose an airline other than Jet Airways or Jetkonnect. I would rather opt for another credit card, which gives me travel benefit along with the freedom to choose an airline carrier of my choice. Therefore, choose this card only if you are a patron of Jet Airways.
Source: Click here.
Join my friend's list to get free coupons, offers, and giveaways! And of course, updates.