64 Amazing Pictures of India That Reveal Her Real Flavor!
India is special, I mean, she is so unique in her own way that someone who visits her for the first time will totally be bowled over by her crazyness !
From the ‘newspaper wala’ (newspaper vendor) at the traffic lights, to the matrix defeating electricity wires, only India can survive in its own mess.
India is organized uniquely in the chaos and that’s what makes her special!
And there are some fun moments there in, check them out!
Disclaimer : None of these pics are owned, clicked or attributed to me. Neither could I find original attributable sources to them. If you happen to know, please let me know and I’d be glad to add. Peace!
1. Small family, happy family.
2. An Albino family in India.
3. We do some crazy stuff like this.
4. F*ck the Harley Tribe. We drive it our way!
5. We’re always ready to lend a helping hand, or leg.
6. Our best copywriters write on auto rickshaws (Tuk tuks?)
7. No, this guy is not in the reserve, he’s on our streets.
8. Bad Ass guys in Punjab do sh*t like this, once a while, when bored.
9. Our mighty temples. Some of them carved out of a single rock and thousands of years old!
10. A pic from old India. Sad.
11. Pretty much sums up, what we think of each other.
12. The magnificient Taj Mahal.
13. We believe in decorating things, and don’t spare even camels.
14. And you thought its only about snake charmers.
15. A mom being carried by her son on his shoulders.
16. We consider cows holy, so much that they’re welcome home.
17. The only thing that unites all of India is cricket.
18. Forget the Taj, we have some amazing temples with some crazy ass architecture.
19. Diwali, the festival of lights.
20. Talking about helping hands, you aren’t surprised seeing this. Are you?
21. Now, you’ll see dogs, monkeys doing tricks like this on the streets of India. Sad.
22. Electric posts. Got. To. Be. Messy.
23. An elephant dies, hit by train while crossing. This is how we pay tribute.
24. Classes taken for under priviliged children, under a bridge.
25. Meditating on the banks of Ganga.
26. We may be competitive, but we love our animal friends too.
27. The Golden Temple – Yes, built of real gold.
28. The mighty himalayas.
29. Just resting atop the himalayas, beside a stream.
30. We celebrate everything. Diwali is the celebration of lights, Holi is the celebration of colors.
31. We have a thing about dressing up our “pets”.
32. Talk about efficiency.
33. 3D painting on the road. India style!
34. The kind of stuff we do at our Republic day parade.
35. You a Starbucks fan? Only until you taste the “cutting chai”.
36. Something from our glorious past. Chess made of Ivory. Stuff is illegal today.
37. Another amazing temple architecture.
38. Damn it man! Facebook has an 18 yrs age limit.
39. Her mom put Kohl on her eyes to protect from “demons”.
40. Why should guys have all the fun.
41. And you only knew about Taj Mahal.
42. Spotted rarely in India – The Brick Man.
43. Martial Arts practice along the beach.
44. Another magnificient temple.
45. A monastery atop the Himalayas. Just for the fun of it.
47. This is not the pic of India on Diwali. Just a satellite image.
48. We believe in re-birth. Well, some of us.
49. Nice view from my balcony.
50. Elephants come in Pink too, in India.
51. We have social issues, esp the gender kind. And we protest. Sometimes differently.
52. Did we say, we value education.
53. Chillum. Yes pot.
54. Pretty girls from the Republic day parade.
55. Messages are received best when it comes from our Gods.
Photo courtesy – Pan Trinity Das, Waste Warriors
56. Yes, we still have Snake charmers.
57. Another temple – The Sun Temple, Konark.
59. The Taj hotel of the 26/11 attacks. Back in glory like a Phoenix bird.
60. Another temple.
61. We have our own ways to get around problems.
Photo by : Rangan Halder
63. Visitors blend in with us.
64. Art is a part of our lives. This, an old one.65. We have yellow cabs too.
Hi, Mani Karthik here. Having lived in USA, India & Middle East, and worked for big MNC’s to startups, I have a lot to share with you. My aim is to help people, by sharing everything I’ve learned in life, through this blog. It’s read today by more than 150K people world over! I currently live in LA, California and visit India occasionally. Here’s my full story on who I am and why I blog. Connect with me on FB, Instagram, Twitter or WhatsApp (+001-408-489-4785). Happy to help! 🙂