Looking for a job with the India Government? This may be your best chance. The India government is looking for Software developers, Technology architects, Content Editors and Content Writers for the My Gov website.
Related: If you’re looking for jobs with the India government, here are a few ways to find them. Here are the detailed post listings.
Chief Technology Architect
- Provides leadership and vision of overall architecture and technology strategy related to mygov.nic.in platform.
- Drive platform architecture design, scalability, security and other implementation aspects in high level to detail levels.
- Work with software teams to implement the designs, help troubleshoot and ensure the platform is highly functional and scalable.
- Articulate architecture and technology strategy and ensure implementation of entire platform as per prescribed standards.
- Work ranges from conceptual and strategic to tactical and includes building architectures and systems as well as initiating and overseeing the implementation of the whole system from an architectural perspective.
- Hands-on experience in architecting, designing, building and deploying highly scalable platforms.
- Strong product experience with respect to architecture, design, security, upgrades and scalability.
- Experience in building systems that can scale to millions of users in a distributed environment and to very large distributed databases.
- Hands-on experience in building systems with big data technologies having large scale unstructured content and data.
- Must be a practitioner with broad architecture implementation experience with strong research and strategic bend of mind.
- Ability to articulate and make effective presentations to varied technology and non-technology groups.
- Ability to work effectively in disparate teams within and outside the government as an evangelist and mentor at strategy and detail implementation level.
- Minimum of 14 years in the IT industry with at least 7 years into building large scale system architectures.
- An Engineering degree (preferably Computer Science), Master in Computer Applications, Master in Science in Mathematics/Statistics/Operation Research/Computer Science/IT from a leading university in India or abroad.
- Provide value addition to the projected requirement with respect to future needs and socio-economic aspects.
- Selection of application and technology for product development should be their strength and must be capable of managing multiple projects.
- Should be strong in the assessment of the project needs and their resolutions, System integration quality assurance besides handing project teams.
- Should be aware of cross platforms, Open Source Tools and Technologies, Mobile and telecom technology tools and development/integration issues.
- Own key application logic as well as product plan and drive improvements through development and implementation process.
- Contribute to team efforts for continuous improvement to refine, standardize and document approaches and methodologies for application lifecycle management.
- Manages the phased release of various software modules within mygov.nic.in platform.
Senior Software Developer
- Knowledge of latest open source application development technologies/tools for product development and must be capable of working in multiple projects.
- Should be strong in the application business logic of the project needs and their resolutions, System integration quality assurance.
- Should be working on Open Source Tools and Technologies, Mobile and telecom technology tools and development/integration issues.
- Own key application business logic as well as project development plan and drive improvements through development, implementation and Quality Assurance process.
- Contribute to team for continuous improvement to refine, standardize and document approaches and methodologies for application development lifecycle.
- Should able to work in phased release of various software modules within mygov.nic.in platform.