Let’s say you are looking to hire someone for a job but you do not have the money and budget to sign up and register to one of those pricey resume search tools out there.
But you know that there are many job boards out there which has several interesting and qualified resumes.
How do you post your job profile, search and find the qualified resumes?
Search all internet job boards for qualified resumes
So, here is a software that will help you do just that. Search the whole internet for qualified resumes with accurate descriptions.
For example, you might want to find many web designer resumes. You’d search any of the search engines for “Telemarketer” and 100s of resume download links will be returned for you to view.
Internet resume search features
· Updated search algorithm to get you more relevant resumes
· Get unlimited software updates with your license
· Eliminates duplicate resumes producing clean results
· Can export the results so that you can view the resumes
· Can view/download individual resumes and track which ones you have viewed
· Can search by keywords, job title, company, city, etc… (for example: “.Net Developer Washington DC”)
· Can search full text of resumes
· Works with top search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing
What you need is Internet Resume Search – It’s a free tool that will search the internet job boards for resumes according to your criteria without paying a dime.
Join my friend's list to get free coupons, offers, and giveaways! And of course, updates.