Exciting news for avid international travelers! Private sector lender Axis Bank has partnered with German carrier Lufthansa Airlines to provide customers with myriad travel expense benefits through the Axis Bank Miles and More credit card. Are you an extensive Lufthansa flyer? If yes, you have reasons to rejoice (otherwise too). Read on…
Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card Features
Who doesn’t like multi-purpose credit cards in their life? Axis Bank’s Miles and More is one of those cards that comes with a lot of flexibility. There are two types of Miles and More Credit Card offered by Axis Bank to its customers. They are as follows:
- World Card
- World Select Card
In this article, we will be discussing the benefits of World Credit Card.
- The most amazing feature of this card is that you can earn UNLIMITED miles! Get a welcome gift of 5000 miles on your very first transaction, 3000 annual bonus miles and get 4 miles on every Rs 200 spent.
- Love movies? With Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card, you have more reasons to watch a movie. You can earn 20 miles for every Rs 200 spent on movie bookings.
- Worried about keeping track of miles earned and redeeming them from time to time? Stay tension free with Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card because the miles never expire in this card.
- You can redeem your miles for exciting rewards like -booking flights for your next vacation on Star Alliance Partner airlines, staying in a luxury resort or premium hotel, renting a car and much more.
- With the Priority Pass Lounge Access, you can enjoy complimentary access to more than 600 airport lounges around the world.
- The card comes with inbuilt card liability, personal accident, and emergency medical covers.
- Are you planning to buy a home? Check out the concessional rate of interest on home loans for the cardholders.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 at all petrol pumps in India.
Fees & Charges
- The first year fees for joining are Rs. 3,500 with annual fees of Rs. 3,500 from second year onwards. (Ouch!)
- Finance charges of 2.95% per month are applicable on retail purchases.
- Cash withdrawal fee of 2.5% (minimum Rs. 250) on the cash amount withdrawn from the withdrawal date onwards.
Is the card suitable for an average individual who loves to travel and shop? Well, the answer is NO (you guys have a lot of other cool cards to select from here). After going through the features/benefits and fee details of the card, I am convinced that this card is only the affluent, the frequent flying executive. The card seems expensive when compared to similar credit cards offered by other banks (10,000 Joining fees? Wait, what?). The high joining fee & annual charge does not offer any benefit that attracts an average person. Unless you’re a die-hard Lufthansa, Star Alliance fan, this is a bummer.
But if you’re a frequent flyer (international or otherwise), this is a great travel card that comes with a lot of rewards benefits (which looks good on paper btw). Of course, if you use it well, that 10,000 Rupees joining fee and 4,500 Rupees Annual fee should not be a problem at all.
For more details about the card, read here.
Join my friend's list to get free coupons, offers, and giveaways! And of course, updates.