10 Health Benefits of Olive Leaf Extracts
Olive leaf extract is a natural anti-bacterial product which also works as a strong anti-viral product as well. It is used in various ways. The medicinal value of this extract is good for getting desired benefits in the human body. Olive leaf extract is tested and found to be very effective in fighting many health disorders. The main benefits of olive leaf extract are listed below:
1. The extract from olive leaf is effective in fighting Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
At present, numerous people are suffering from UTI which is certainly a grimmer concern for human health. Olive leaf extract fights with the germs that causes UTI and tries to remove it from its source itself. This extract is important because the germ, responsible for UTI, has low curability against antibiotic drugs. However, it is destroyed by this extract naturally.
2. The natural extract of olive leaf fight with germs that cause infection to the teeth.
The extract has also been found effective in fighting germs in short period of time.
3. The olive leaf extract has been found successful in fighting yeast infection caused by Candida albicans.
It is to be noted that most of the medicines available for yeast infection have a certain quantity of olive leaf extracts.
4. Olive leaf extract is good for tackling stomach disorders.
People keep a stock of olive leaf extract in their homes so that they can consume it as soon as symptoms of stomach disorder are noticed. This extract works fast and it brings instant relief. Children can also consume a certain dosage of this extract whenever needed.
5. The efforts of finding better treatment for cancer are still continuing but success is yet to be achieved.
Meanwhile, olive leaf extract has been declared as a sure way of fighting cancer with some initial success. Olive leaf extract contains natural ingredients that are capable of fighting the root cause of cancer. As a matter of fact, the extract has a certain kind of antioxidant that fights the germs that causes the disease.
6. The olive leaf extract is effective in curing heart-related diseases.
The extract can reduce the quantity of blood cholesterol in the body which is one of the most important reasons for heart ailments. Besides, it maintains blood cholesterol and keeps blood pressure within a certain limit. The olive leaf extract keeps blood cholesterol and blood pressure under control and saves people from heart ailments.
7. The olive leaf extract supports the immune system which is responsible for fighting diseases in the body.
Taking this extract regularly should be good enough for developing resistance against various diseases. It is good for safety and security of the body. It fights harmful agents because it has powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
8. Olive leaf extract is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
It reduces body pain in diseases like arthritis, cancer, and other ailments. However, unlike any other anti-inflammatory medicines, the olive leaf extract has no side effect.
9. Due to its anti-viral properties, medical research is on to find a solution for AIDS.
Efforts are also on to find a cure for other viral diseases using olive leaf extract.
10. The olive leaf extract is also good for curing skin disorders like herpes and shingles.
It is also effective in fighting ulcers of the stomach. This wonder extract is available everywhere and that is why they can be obtained easily.
Resources : Health Diaries, Hubpages
Hi, Mani Karthik here. Having lived in USA, India & Middle East, and worked for big MNC’s to startups, I have a lot to share with you. My aim is to help people, by sharing everything I’ve learned in life, through this blog. It’s read today by more than 150K people world over! I currently live in LA, California and visit India occasionally. Here’s my full story on who I am and why I blog. Connect with me on FB, Instagram, Twitter or WhatsApp (+001-408-489-4785). Happy to help! 🙂